Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Years Ending Notes and Musings

Welcome Back Loyal Readers,

      As I look back over the last year I can honestly say that I have never felt more accomplished in my life. This past year was a big one for me personally and I made several strides with some help from my wonderful Husband as well as friends and family that I can say I probably would never have had the courage to reach for on my own. I took the leap and started my own business making and selling Jewelry and other Handmade craft items. I have had several successful shows and have met so many unique and interesting people. The crazy thing is that it all started as a pipe dream from a very young naive girl who just wanted to do something different with her life.

I have overcome so many obstacles this year some made from myself and others of outside influence, I still admit that I have so much to learn when it comes to running a successful business and keeping in touch with you my patrons and followers. I hope you will bear with me as I forge my own path through the mire and darkness. Things I am looking forward to attempting this coming year.

I have several goals I am looking forward to trying to achieve this year in particular,

To start with I plan on in between shows picking up a Blacksmithing apprenticeship at Union Mills Home Stead.

I will be starting to work with PMC or Precious Metal Clay in order to make my Own jewelry pendants.

I will endeavor to show more of my woodwork and paintings on here as well.

I am also looking forward to attending as many shows as I possibly can. All of my shows will be posted on here as soon as I am confirmed for attendance.

There are so many things I am interested in making that I wish I had some way to clone myself so I could accomplish so much more. Alas I cannot however so I have to pick my projects carefully.

That being said I wish all of you a Happy New Year and an abundance of blessings.

Sincerely
Andi Ward
Chaos Creationz Propreieter

No comments:

Post a Comment

To anyone who wishes to comment on this blog please remember to be courteous to your fellow reader. Thank you for your patronage.